Knowledge is good only if it is shared.

Black and white

Monday 21 February 2011 , Posted by vu at 07:28

After my last couple of adventures with colour, here's me back with black and white...

An exploration of low sunlight on rock

As the sun dropped towards the horizon on my visit to Bantham beach, the fast-changing lighting conditions gave some great shot opportunities.



Yearning for More
In this one, I was exploring the interaction of the light with the rock face, searching for that magic moment when the light hits at just the right angle, and the rock lights up as if from within. It didn't quite happen with this one, but it's fairly close, I reckon. Must keep trying... ;-)

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

About me form

Photobucket

I studying Networking in India

I'm interested in blogging that i can study and meet many people

My email :everestvnvnn@gmail.com

My yahoo:everestvnvnn@yahoo.com